(Madison & Hayley)

Ok, so on Saterday it was Magrath Days, which was fun. Richard went camping with the Scounts on Friday-Saterday evening so I wen't out to Magrath with Chrissy and her girls. It was fun. We went to the parade and then went to my parents house for lunch and let the kids play. So...I haven't seen "the kids" for a little over 1 1/2 months. That may not sound like a long time to some, but for me it was TORTURE!! Anyhow, of course it was awkward and stuff, but it was awesome seeing Maddy and Hayley. Maddy was with me pretty much the whole time. Where ever I went she'd follow me. I'm standing there and then all of a sudden I feel this little hand grab my hand it was Maddy wanting me. Oh, my heart broke. I hate not being around those kids. Anyhow, it was a fun day. After we took Chrissy's kids to the petting zoo she dropped me off at home, and then when Richard got home that night we all went back out to Magrath for the town program, fireworks, and town bonfire. Same old, same old pretty much but it's all good.

Still no news on Richards paperwork/work visa. We're going to the Immigration Office tomorrow again to see what's up. Hopefully we'll get some answers. I was telling Richard the other day that it's all like a dream. It's like me wishing for a Million Dollars. I know it's not ever going to happen, but I can always dream right? It's the same thing with his paperwork. It feels like it'll never happen...literally! 4 1/2 years in waiting...guess we just have to wait and see.
(Madison & Hayley)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...