Last Sunday I was called to be a primary teacher. I actually really enjoy teaching the primary, so it was exciting for me. I really believe that all things happen for a reason, being little or small. As I prepared the lesson for today, well let's just say it taught me more than I probably did the children. The lesson was on forgiving others. This is something I've been kind of struggling with lately. Of course I have a desire to forgive, but I just can't seem to let the hard and hurt feelings go. But as I taught my primary class about how the Savior forgave the soldiers that took him from the Garden of Gethsemane, and he forgave those who nailed him to the cross, I too can forgive. Of course my burdens are much smaller than my Saviors. I'm just very thankful to have a Savior who loves me, and who is aware of my needs. This was really a lesson that I needed to hear. I found a really nice quote from President Hickley that pretty much sums it all up. "Somehow forgiveness, with love and tolerance, accomplishes miracles that can happen in no other way."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...