A very long and painful week...

So last week I had a horrible cough, that finally went away this past Sunday. I was very happy to have it done and over with! Then comes this past Tuesday(Jan.6th)at 2:30am and I got a fever. Well that fever lasted until today. I haven't checked my temp. sense this morning, but I'm pretty sure it's gone. At least I hope it is. Along with my fever came strep throat...and canker sores all over my mouth. I can barely swallow, water even. This is the worst I've felt in a long time! I'm trying to be patient, but I'm not doing a very good job, I know. I got my prescription filled today so with real meds. hopefully I'll get over this bug by the end of the weekend, keep your fingers crossed:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...