A little of this, a little of that....

WOW...it's been WAY too long eh? I know, I know I'm a slacker!!! lol . But really things have been so crazy around here lately. Mainly because a few weeks ago we rented Twilight...which was the day I became DOOMED. I totally love the movie....so went out and bought all of the books. That's what I've been doing with most of my time, reading the books and re-watching the movie. I know, so pathetic. I've just totally become consumed with the story. I love how "in love" they are. Not the mushy, squeeling kinda freaking out "in love", but the true part of it. I know, I'm a sap what can I say??? But really though, I really enjoy it all, so far my fav. book is Eclipse, and I'm about 200 pages away from finsihing Breaking Dawn.

Anyways...So we're taking a vacation in June and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! I'm really excited to see my family, it's been WAY too long. Not that I don't miss my siblings and parents, but I'm so anxious and giddy about seing the kids that it drives me crazy!!!

Oh...and we FINALLY have some nice weather here(knock on wood). Most of the snow is now melted, and the sun is actually showing itself for more than an hour or two during the day which is awesome. It feels like this has been such a long winter, and I'm glad to hopefully have it done and over with.

Well, I guess I'll go now. I know this was kind of a boring post, but watcha gonna do?? I wanted to write something cuz it's been way too long, and when I have something a bit more exciting to share you know where to find us:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...