FINALLY...

WHOAH...ok it's been a super long time sense I've blogged last. Sorry about that. We've been super busy lately, which is good I suppose. We "started" our summer by going on vacation to Magrath to spend time with our family. It was an awesome visit. We hadn't told anyone that we were going down their except for my mom, so we had everyone surprised. It was funny because when we showed up at my dads front door(work door cuz he works on weekends) he did a double take because he was so surprised, it was awesome. We had a lot of fun. There's a lot we did, and I don't have much time to "inform" you all rite now, but I'll forsure fill you in a day or two. It was also really neat because once Jer. and Fred found out that we were down in that area, they decided to take off after work and drive up from Idaho to see us, which was totally awesome of them!!! So, we had a great vacation.

Then we get to go back down to visit for our second week of vacation in August, and I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited for that! Anyhow...I'll write more later and post pictures as well. We're going out now to party! lol ya right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...