the things I miss...

Ok...so Richard got a new job and his hours are from 1:00pm-really late!(last nite he was home at midnight and 2nite he's still not home yet). It's seriously been TWO NITES...yet I miss him
LIKE CRAZY!


*I miss coming home from work and being greated with a kiss.
*I miss cooking/cleaning in the kitchen together....stealing a kiss here and their
*I miss sitting and hanging out cuddled on the couch together
*I miss just sitting around talking about absolutely nothing-but that nothing made some great conversations
*I miss being able to hold his hand
*I miss just being with him

Ok, of course there's much more that I miss, but I'm doing my best to keep busy! Let's just say that over these next few months my home is going to be spick and span!

On a lighter note, I wanted to upload a few pics/videos from the last little while, while we've had Ione, Jenny and Anea with us:





Here's a video of Anea wearing her curlers...getting ready for bed. Is she so not so adorable?!




A pic. of me July 6/10






Here's some more of Anea playing outside





The story Behind this Picture:

Ok...so a few weekends ago my mom, Jenny, Anea, Hayley Madison and I are at Wal-Mart
eating breakfast at McDonalds. As we were enjoying our fabulous meal, this guy walks up to
where the menus. His hair was a total mess, and he looked completely out of it. Then, he walked away. Jenny ran up behind him and took a picture of him...as you can see why his outfit was really something. Wearing a p.j. shirt and BOXERS....yes I said BOXERS! We were in shock! Anyways, we had a good laugh. That's the story...fun, fun, fun!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...