wassup??

I must say that I am soooooo totally excited for Summer! It feels like it's never actually going to happen, but I'm still anticipating it!!

So ya! How r u? I hope fantastico!!! Things have been super busy as always here! Last weekend Richard took a trip down to Utah/Idaho as I mentioned in my last post, and so I had a fun weekend with my Mom! We watched Ryan & Ace on Friday nite, and then had a girls day with Hayley!

So we are now on a time crunch(wish is a FANTASTIC) thing! Ione, Jenny & Anea are coming up here on May Long weekend. We're super excited to see them. But this means that we have to pick up the pace to get our house liveable again for company! I love having this excuse to make things go faster. It's so easy when doing renos to just find any excuse to "take a break", lol! As much as I'm sick of living in a mad house that is TOTALLY huge mess and things thrown everywhere, I get so tired of working all of the time too!

But anyhow, I'm really excited to see them! I can't believe it's almost been 1 year since they were up here last, it's crazy! Time flies so fast!

Nothing too exciting for me to report today, just wanted to write something. Things are going good for us, and we're super happy and healthy up here in good ole Canada! Hope ya'll are doing great!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...