Dreading this week....

Every day I encourage people to focus on the "positive" rather than the "negative". This is something I think all of us could do, and it would help us...but for this post...I'm forgetting about it!

This week...Richard is going on a business trip to California...and I'm SOOOOO dreading it! Throughout our ENTIRE marriage, we have always gone EVERYWHERE together! I know I'll get through it, and I know it's not the end of the world...but I'm sure going to miss him...it's gonna suck!


On a more POSITIVE note...my little Sister is getting married this summer...and tomorrow we're going wedding dress shopping with her. I'm soooooo happy for her and her fiance! Our entire family loves Adam(her fiance). They are totally perfect together!

What else is new? Not much. We're looking forward to the summer, when we can spend some time outside in the sun...working on the outside of our house!

Well...I'm gonna jet. I just wanted to post SOMETHING because I haven't posted in a while.

l8er sk8er!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...