Just Breathe...





Wow...what a hole.

Or for me I supposed how I feel is...wow what a month!!!  Yes, if you must wonder I LOVE 
Home Alone 2.  It was a family favorite growing up.  This is one of my favorite scenes.  

Anyhow...as I stated in my last post we had something exciting to share with everyone.  Richard and I have started our own business....hurray!!!!  It is very exciting.  We have been super busy over this past month getting everything ready.  So what is it you ask?  

We are are now making our own new wood crafts.  I've included some pictures of the crafts we have made/designed so far.  We are really excited and proud of the work we've done.  This weekend we were in a trade show, and we had a great positive response from all who came by our booth.  We sold lots of products, and have a lot of potential clients.  So this is our happy news.  Wish us luck, and PLEASE like our facebook page (Sublime Sentiments).  I know begging is not becoming on someone, but what can I say...we want the support :) 









Fall is here now...officially and you know what?  It's still nice outside!  I hope I didn't just jinx it!  

So I was thinking of something kind of profound this weekend.  Who am I?  I know deep right? So...who am I?  Have I become the person I want to be, or am I at least striving to become who I want to be?  

I want to be that person I can look at the mirror in and be proud.  There are times in my life I feel this way, and there are times that I don't.  I cannot wait for the day when I can look in the mirror each morning with a giant smile on my face because I feel totally content and peaceful within.  These kind of moments are possible.  I believe that as we take baby steps each day, we can be who we want to be.  

For me?  I want to be more forgiving.  I want to love more, I want to be more selfless and give more service.  I want to make strangers happy.  I want to be an example to those I come in contact with.  I want people to look at me, whether they know me or not, and know that I KNOW I am a daughter of God.  I want to be more spiritual.  I want to be more daring, and courageous, and I want to live each day...going to bed at night being more grateful for the day that I've had.  I want to be more grateful for the little things in life, and I want to not sweat the small stuff.

Of course, I could go on and on.  If we all tried, we could probably make a list a mile long. I believe there is always room for growth, but just because we can improve ourselves doesn't mean we cannot love who we are RIGHT NOW.  

Life isn't just about striving to the person that you want to be, but be the person you are.  We need to love ourselves.  What if we treated ourselves with the same love and care we treat those around us?  

I know who I am, even with all of my faults.  I am going to strive to be a better me...not because I don't like the person I am but because I love the person I am.

Hope you're having a fabulous Sabbath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...