Lost and found

Well, I've been a total slacker.  You know how you miss doing something for one day or one week and you continuously keep putting it off until you just don't do it period??  That's me and this blog!

I do have good intentions...promise!

I've kind of had a hard time since we got back from Oregon.  This is totally me ever since...



It only took less than 1 week for me to completely fall in love with it.  There is just something so special about it.  I could have sat on the deck of our beach house for hours( I didn't...but could have)...listening to the water and waves crashing to the shore.  As I previously mentioned, there was the coast almost everywhere we traveled.  It's a view that I just couldn't get sick of.  I'm kind of "homesick" for it...I have to say.  If I could go back...I'd probably spend the majority time at the beach.  Just hanging out on the sand, reading a book, and enjoying the water.  One day...I hope.


I'm taking a break from the whole "mission moments"...as I wanted to share something else with you all.  As we traveled to Oregon...I felt so "in tune" with the earth.  Does that make me sound crazy?  Probably.  I guess because when you go away, and most of the stresses of life are behind you...you can really just focus on what surrounds you.  I noticed nature more than I probably ever have.  This earth is beautiful, and there are so many hidden treasures that I personally have not paid attention to. I have used the excuse that life is too busy to be grateful/notice the small beauties around me.  I want to try and slow down and notice the earth around us.  I may not have an ocean view 24/7 in Alberta(trust me I teased about painting an ocean mural on our windows so I have a constant ocean view haha), but there are other beauties I'm going to try and explore.  I am grateful for the earth we have and for the time that was taken to create it...by our Heavenly Father and brother.  

Have a stupendous Sabbath,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...