Lasting Friendships

I've been reflecting a lot lately. This past April 1st my best friend Mary Ann came home from her Mission. MaryAnn and I have been best friends since we were five years old. Not many people have friendships that last that long, so I feel very blessed. She helps me to remember the goals I had set for myself when I came home from my mission. Some things I regret to admit that I have really slacked on. She's given me the motivation to get back on course. Since I've started to reach for those same goals again, it's helped bring the Spirit more dominantly back into my life and it's a great feeling. I guess the bottom line is, is that I'm grateful to have such a great friend. She will call me up asking for certain advice, and I'll tell her what I think will help, but I end up helping myself out more then I probably do her. Thanks chickedy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...