So Anxious

As most of you know, Richard is from Idaho. We've been working on getting his Canadian Permanent Resident Card for about 4 years now. It's incredibly exciting now that we're so close. In the middle of last Month we were given permission to apply for his open work permit. They informed us that the regular waiting time is 36 days or sooner. We're checking the mail very faithfully at the same time every day, just hoping that we'll find his work permit approved. I feel like I'm on my mission again, waiting for family and friends letters. We used to call our mail the "Missionary Jackpot". I know, it's dorky.
It's going to be so exciting being able to start our lives. We've been so limited since we've been married with what we can do, and where we can live. It'll be great being able to take control for the first time in our marriage. We're so blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...