A little of this, a little of that

So, I uploaded a few pics. that I've taken recently. It's nothing exciting, but I thought I'd upload them anyway:)

Here's a pic. of Richard...we had a pipe break and he was fixing it...and doing so very happily..lol




I posted some pics. a while back that had some log stacks, they're HUGE now, it's really neat.



So I had to post this pic. and show off the hat that my sister Mellissa made me. I totally love it, she did a fantastic job!! Thanks Mellis:)



Well, that's it for now. I told you it was nothing exciting. Richard has to speak in church tomorrow, so I'm going to try and help him wrap up his talk. This is the first time having to speak in church where it's not both of us speaking...it's going to be nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...