Well...yesterday were at Wal-Mart(I know...so exciting), and they had a desk on sale for $70.00. I've wanted somewhere to do my scrapbooking for a long time, but I was not going to spend a lot of $$$! Anyhow, so we bought the desk, and voila..here it is.



There's still some stuff I'm going to do with it, but over the next few days I'll primp it up. So, I called Mellissa's today and of course Hayley answered like she always does. We ended up talking on the phone for almost an hour! I love that kid, she's the best. So, I made her this little card which happens to be the first thing I've made on my new desk..lol here it is


I think it turned out fun. I'm so excited to start scrapbooking again, it's going to be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...