Starting to settle in...

So, things are finally starting to come together. If you know me well, you know that I've already put up our Christmas tree/Christmas decorations. It's a Cole family tradition. Anyhow, this is our first Christmas in our own home and I have to tell you that it is GLORIOUS!!! I know that it sounds silly, but it's so nice to be able to do exactly what we want. We have been truly blessed, especially the last 2 months.

Work is going well. I'm working at Truehope and LOVING it! It's great. I love the satisfaction of helping other people.

Miranda is engaged, and getting married Dec.11, so that's awesome. I'm so excited for her. Adam is her fiance's name and he's great. He will be a wonderful addition to our family.

Anyhow, I'm going to jet. I know I haven't posted much, and it's been a few months. But I'll try to get better at it. Here's a few recent pics. of our home...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...