A little bit of "elbow grease"!

WOW! I want to be FINISHED RENO'S!!! lol So ya, I know I'm going to TOTALLY and COMPLETELY love the end result, but I tell ya, the middle part...sucks!!!

I hate having our home such a ginormous mess! But, it comes with the territory right?!

So I just wanted to post a few pictures from our renos so far. Yest. we tore down the old sheet rock, put up the vapor barrier and tore out all of our old cupboards!

The next step is to get our tile flooring down so that we can have it finished before putting in the new cabinets!

So here are some pics...

















I know you're all probably thinking...where are you Mindy??? Yes, believe it or not I am working SUPER HARD TOO!!! lol I just happen to be the one that's taking the pictures!




He's so cute!!!
We just got a 3d tv...yes you heard me correct....a 3d TV !!!!!
It so SOOOOO SA-WEET!!
Who needs a theatre when you've got one in the comfort of your own home, lol!

Night all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...