Tis the season...

Don't stress...I'm not ready for Christmas yet! lol

It is official. I am in the mood for fall.

Don't get me wrong I'm not 100% totally over summer yet.  I will take what I can get, but let's face it...summer is quickly fading away.

So why not try to be positive about the changes in the season....right?!




We have some exciting things coming up in the near future...that I cannot quite share with you yet....but by this time next month I will definitely fill you in.  


We have had a really wonderful summer, and I am so thankful for the fun things we've been able to do...especially camping....I love camping.  But, I need to clarify... that I love our RV Camping...no more ruffing it for this girl :)  


Nothing too exciting to report here.  I am looking forward to decorating our home for fall over the next week.  Lots of leaves, pumpkins, hay, etc. 

There is a new music "group", and they are called Alex and Sierra.  They won the X Factor last year...and I LOVE, LOVE,  LOVE  them!!!!  This is one of the first songs released on there first album....it's called Scarecrow.  It's kind of fitting for the fall season right???  Enjoy!!!)





I will post again in a few days with something a bit more interesting :)  

Night All 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...