Excited for a new year


So for Richard and I, this year feels like we're just starting our lives, in so many ways. Now that his Canadian paperwork is done, we don't feel like we're having this huge thing hanging over us, and limiting us on what we can and cannot do with our lives.
We've set a lot of goals for this year and I'm REALLY excited to start accomplishing them. Some of the goals that I've set for myself are:

*Practicing Piano EVERY day for 30 minutes
*Be able to play every song in the Church Hymn Book by the end of the year
*Work out Daily
*Write in my journal Daily

Of course I have more, but those are some of the ones that are less personal to share. I really feel that this is going to be our year. That it's the start of something GREAT! So, with an excited attitude I'm really going to give it my all, because as they say " you get out of life what you put into it"

Comments

Richard said…
I love you baby. I think it is funny that you blocked people from reading the blog, but you say on the blog.... to the people who are now blocked from the blog... to email you. I think they are going to have a hard time getting your message. LOL (I love to tease you, love you baby!)

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...