Our fantastic " Love Day "

So this year Valentines Day was my responsibility. Richard and I try to take turns-one of us does Valentines Day and the other plans our Anniversary.

Anyhow, I had a lot of fun planning Valentines day this year. It was super fun.

I got most of my ideas from a new website that I'm TOTALLY LOVIN'!(datingdivas.com)

So I started the nite off with a fun scavenger hunt! Each envelope that he opened, there was something that we had to do before he could read his next clue...here's a few pics...



We had to paint a portrait of something that we love about eachother...Richard painted my Makeup on his, and I painted that I love his lips and his eyes!



We had to feed eachother Chocolate Dipped Strawberries....


We had to dance to "our song" ...for the entire song...








The last clue lead to a bubble bath for Richard to relax in while I finished getting our supper ready!)







Here's our Yummy Supper...a yummy pear salad with a fabulous(if I do say so myself) pasta I made.

After supper we watched our favorite Valentines movie...The Notebook. We just love this movie. It really is a great movie that shows what true love is, and can mean.




It was a great night! It's so much fun to do something that's different. I sure love my sweetheart, and I am thankful for him every second, of every minute of every hour of every day!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like you both had a great Valentines day! So romantic Mindy! I never knew! Ha Ha! Good job.
Amy Savage said…
So cute! How creative. I'm uber-impressed

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...