Spread love....

Happy Happy Saturday Peeps!  Seriously I am so happy today is today.

So, remember the little service project I told ya'll about a few posts ago?  Well last weekend myself and my nieces made the Valentines cards for the people that live in the seniors home here.  We seriously had so much fun!  









So...this afternoon at lunchtime while the residence were having lunch we delivered the cards.  Hayley wasn't able to help but Mady brought her friend along.  I wasn't able to take many pictures because we were so busy handing out the cards.  The men and women were so happy and seriously loved them.  One of the ladies got up afterwards and thanked us for the lovely cards.  










All it took for us to bring a smile to their faces was a few hours of crafting.  Not all service involves crafting, but seriously it goes to show you what your efforts can do for others.  

I love love.  I love loving others.  I love that I have love in my life.  Of course the love of my life is Richard.  I'm thankful for him and for the good man he is.  I mean come on how many men would help you deliver Valentines cards...and actually hand them out..right?  He's amazing and I am blessed to call him mine.

Love you all, and I hope that you try to spread a little bit of love to others around you.

Have a super and happy valentines day..


hugs and kisses,
Melinda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...