I....have a dream



Have you ever made a wish for something you could only dream of when blowing out your birthday candles?  Have you ever thrown a coin into a wishing well and wished for something you wanted so badly, but never believed it was possible?

I love the movie Tangled.  Seriously, one of our favorites here in the Roth household.  Rapunzel has this great dream to see the floating lights.  She has watched the floating lights out from the tower window every year since she was a little girl...wondering what they really were.  She goes on this amazing adventure to see the lights up close and personal.  She gets much much more than what she ever bargained for.

I am a dreamer.  I often go to bed at night, picturing myself in certain situations, with many different dreams that have " come true " ....literally in my dreams! 

There's one dream though, that I have had most recently.  I have to say that perhaps, this is one dream that I want possibly more than anything else.  So...what is it you ask?????


I want to open an orphanage.  I want to help children that feel unloved, to feel loved.  I think that just possibly, this could be my way of being a mother on this earth.  I literally dream of loving these children as if they were my own.  Teaching them, and guiding them.  I dream of being their confident.  I dream of helping these children to be aware of their potential.  Most of all?  I want to help the children to dream.  So one day, this is something I would like to accomplish.  When you ask?  Your guess is as good as mine.  But if you know someone who wants to fork out a lot of mulla to donate to a worthy cause...please let me know!)  


Dreaming makes me feel alive, it's good for the soul.  Believing we can have these moments can give life more meaning.  I think we can accomplish just about anything we want to in this life.  All it really takes is us believing that it's possible....and then figuring out a way to make it happen.  

One day, if I can make this dream come true, I will live in a home with my sweetheart, and group of of little "Annie's".

Night all, and dream big!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...