A few weekends ago Mellissa was apart of a show at the Exhibition center selling her cute hats. My mom and Joan(Mellissa's Mother-Inlaw)watched Mellissa's kids for the duration of the show. We went with them for lunch and grabbed some pizza. Here's Easton showing his off. It was quite an adventure helping with all those kids. Even though we had as many adults as we had kids, they still gave us a run for our money. Those kids are great.

The show was at the Exhibition Center, and when we left to go to the car there was a lady with some horses. The kids loved this horse in particular. Hayley wanted to get on the horse, but once she did well you can tell she wasn't too impressed. She wanted to get off, but I wanted to take a picture and of course my camera wouldn't work, so she had to sit there for a few minutes while I tried to fix it. It was funny to us.

Here's Mady. She's so hilarious. That's the typical Madison, all dressed cute and clean, and instantly she's a mess. But that's ok, cuz she wouldn't be Mady if she wasn't like that. Joan is in the back ground...Hi Joan!! Madison is getting sooooo big sooooo fast! I guess that's the way it is with kids right?Before you know it they're all grown up! I can't believe this September Hayley is in Kindergarten. I remember coming home from my Mission and she was only 6 mos. old.

Richard is such a dork! But, I love him. That's the face he makes when he thinks he's being funny...I still love you though babe! You can tell he's having so much fun with the kiddies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...