Pain in the Butt

Well, after hours of trying to figure out photopaint, I think we've got it. You'll have to be patient with me as I try to figure out how to work all of this. I think for my first try(with Richards help of course) it worked out well.

Anyhow...we went to the Immigration office yesterday to check the process of Richards work permit. This past April(the 15th), we were given permission to apply for his work permit, and that it would only take 36 days. It has now been almost two months. The lady at the office told us that we should get something in the mail telling us the status within the next month, and it could be at least another month after that. WHO KNOWS???? It's so frustrating. At least we don't have to run to the mailbox like silly kids on Christmas morning hoping for our "Jackpot".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...