I'm soooooooooooooo excited!!!!

Ok, I should start from "the beginning". I have been a HUGE fan of the Backstreet Boys for 12 years now. I think when saying that I was a huge fan is an understatement. For thoughs that really know me, knew I was a wee bit obsessed. Almost a month ago I was checking on the web to see when and if they'd be coming to Calgary on their tour, and THEY ARE! I got myself so excited just to find out that their tickets were $250.00...PER TICKET! Well, all my hopes were shattered because there is NO WAY I could afford that. So, two days ago I checked my e-mail from ticketmaster saying that they're now selling bsb tickets...so I checked them out and they're only $40.00! Holy Mother of Pearl!!!! Needless to say that I got my tickets, and Miranda and I will be attending their concert September 2 in Calgary! YIPPY!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...