Happy Birthday Richard

Well...you are now officially 30 years old! How does it feel? Of course it doesn't actually feel different...but it does at the same time!

30 years ago, you were born into this world, and I am so thankful to your parents for bringing you into this world. I thank my lucky stars(and of course my Heavenly Father), for allowing me to spend my life with you.

You are my very best friend, and my most favorite person in the world. You make me smile, you make me feel loved and I am so ETERNALLY thankful that I get to spend Eternity with you.

I only hope that the next 30 years of your life are filled with as much joy, love and fabulous memories that the first 30 years were made of.

Love you always & forever
Mindy
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...