GRANDE PRAIRIE HERE WE COME...



Well, we've been given the opportunity to transfer up to Grande Prairie! Grande Prairie is 10 hours North of Lethbridge(where we are now). We'll be moving in two weeks(Sept.2), yes I said TWO WEEKS!! It's quick isn't it?? But I'm actually glad it's sooner than later. We're really excited to start this new adventure in our lives. This will be such a great opportunity for us. The best thing we love about this job is that fact that we get to work together. Richard may be doing the maintenance work while I'm in the office, but we still work together as a team, and that to us is such a blessing. So, these next two weeks are going to be totally INSANE, but I guess that will make the weeks go by quickly. So, good luck to us, we're so excited!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...