Miss them already...



Today we went out to Magrath to visit mom and the kids. Since we're moving on Tuesday, we wanted to see them one more time before we left. I just can't get enough of those kids. We went to the Park in Magrath shortly after arriving, and then went for a while afterward to get an ice cream. Then we went back to my parents house for lunch, and had a picnic with the kids. They're so much fun, I'm really going to miss them.

Oh, I love this picture. Madison and Richard have a bond, and it's so adorable!



Here's Hayley. She sure loved taking pictures today. She's so beautiful!




Here's my mom and Ace snuggling. He was smiling for the camera, but got shy at the last minute.




Here's the five kids...Hayley, Easton, Mady, Ace and Ryan getting ready for lunch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...