So blessed

Well, after 4 1/2 years in the making, we got Richards work permit today. It's so hard for me to be excited because it just doesn't feel real. We've dreamed about this day for so long that it seems like we're still dreaming. There's a few things that the Immigration office needs to finish up his permanent residence and then we should have that too. WOW! As much as we've complained or been discouraged, we know we are so blessed. Even though it's been really difficult at times, the Lord has blessed us in so many ways, and I am so grateful for all that He's given to us. It's been a bumpy road getting here, but I'm thankful for all the support we've been given from our Family and Friends!!! I'm so lucky and blessed to have the man I do, I love Richard so much and yes it's been a tough road but it's all been sooooo worth it! Love you baby!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...