My Early Christmas Present


Ok, so I am so excited...totally exhausted, yet really excited. I have about 18 hours until the concert. Well...we were about to go to bed tonight and then looked out our patio window to see that it had snown...a lot! So we decided to go out and shovel everything to make less work for us tomorrow:) So, yes I am off to bed in a few minutes. Ok, but back to BSB! I'm totally thrilled about going to the concert. I'm trying really hard not to think of it, because then the night will just drag by. Well, I'm off to bed. I'll be uploading whatever pics. I can take at the concert! Goodnight:)

Comments

Melinda I am so happy that you are going to this concert! I know how disapointed you were when you had to miss the Calgary one. HAVE FUN!!!!
Amber

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...