Oregon...here we come

 The week didn't start off too awesome...when I tripped and fell at work and hurt my back.  Every other bone in my body is super sore.  Anyway...I'll survive.  

I am so excited for our vacation.  We leave this afternoon.  We are heading to Great Falls for the night and leave early tomorrow morning.  We'll flight out of Great Falls, and have a stop in Seattle. Then we'll fly from Seattle to Portland.  

I will upload lots of pictures while we're there or when I get home.  See ya'll later!!!


Here are some pictures of the Beach house we rented:
Here's the beach house we're staying in
The kitchen....
Here's the view from our beach house


View from the kitchen

The Deck...and you can kind of see the view...
sitting room view...




The Hot tub



The beach

Awesome right?  Toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...