Yee Haw...Happy Canada Day!!!!

Happy oh Happy birthday Canada.

It kind of feels weird to be here this week...as we've been in Idaho Falls the last 3 years during the first week of July for Independence Day.

I feel like if I don't just give a great ole big SHOUT OUT to Canada here...I'd be a totally ungrateful girl!  April 2015 Richard became a Canadian Citizen.  This is something we've been waiting for for over 10 years now!  It's totally official, and I am more thrilled than most people can imagine.

I think that we can take so many things for granted....such as our freedoms.  Even to this day, there are so many people that do not have the kind of freedoms and agency that we have.  We are truly a blessed nation.

I am thankful beyond measure to my Heavenly Father.  I am thankful to have been born in such a great Country.  I truly do love Canada, and I am so proud to be Canadian!


HAPPY CANUCK DAY...EH! haha


Moi, Richard, Dan, Amy at the Canada Day Parade this morning.

toodles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magrath Days...

Six Months...

happy birthday to my man...